WELCOME TO SACRED SPACE
I'm Daniel Orth, Registered Massage Therapist and shamanic arts bodyworker. My focus as a bodyworker is to facilitate growth and healing while maintaining a Sacred Space that is a nurturing environment for my clients.
In Sacred Space you will have the opportunity to allow what's beneath the surface to emerge, feel it, move through it and experience your whole, vibrant self. I also work with the Myo-Fascial system to create liberty in your body so you can move, breathe and enjoy life freely.
I bring all I have to support you in loving being yourself, in your body on this planet now.
Bio: * 2011 I graduated from Boulder College of Massage Therapy with Honors, due to my commitment to provide my clients with informed and effective bodywork.
* 2008 Studied Shamanic Arts for spirit healing
* 2012-2019 provided transformational bodywork at Arise Music Festival backstage while leading our team behind the scenes.
* 2019 Officially managed the backstage healing area at Arise.
*** I worked at the Arise Music Festival backstage providing bodywork every year since its first. It was my favorite thing to do every year. I ran the backstage healing area in 2019 and am honored to be running the backstage healing hub at Sonic Bloom this year, 2022. I love doing deeply transcendental work that supports the performers, staff and attendees in moving through their blockages and allowing their authentic selves to emerge! The loving energy we channel flows throughout the whole festival and is experienced as an atmosphere of joyful embodiment. It is Epic!!!
* In 2021 I had about 10 Olympic clients, including a gold medalist and a silver medalist. I also work on several pro triathletes.
* Currently training in holotropic breathwork, shadow work and the Mystery School Arts
The Tools I Use:
* Myo-Fascial and Deep Tissue
* Zen Shiatsu
* Shamanic Arts Healing & Sound Healing
* Chakra Healing
* Emotional Expression
* Intuitive/Psychic/Mystic Tools
* Love through My Heart and Hands